Membership Sales Consultant - Mortdale
$50,000 + Bonuses + Super
Looking to take the next step in your career with a role that will give you career progression and a long-term career? If your answer is yes, then it’s Crunch time! Become part of the rapidly expanding Crunch #fitfam and empower people to live out their dreams by helping them ‘perspire to greatness’!
Crunch Fitness in Mortdale is currently looking for Membership Sales Consultants to join their team on a Full-Time Permanent basis.
We have a No Judgments philosophy here. It’s our Monday-thru-every-day mantra. A simple philosophy that drives us to create a community and a gym for all. No judgments mean room for everyone, regardless of shape, size, age, race, gender, or fitness level. No matter your workout of choice, we want you to feel good while reaching your goals.
Each of our clubs is company-owned and has a local team who love to serve.
We’re on a mission to grow so we can impact more people the Crunch way. To do this, we live by the values that have shaped us from our humble beginnings in 2007.
We’re a diverse FAMILY, we care about people. It’s what keeps us HONEST, we choose to do what’s right, not easy. This desire is fuelled by a PASSION to help people perspire to greatness. So strong it powers the POSITIVE vibes that keep us moving even through the tough times. It fires us up to always PIONEER ways to give our members the best. All this, so we can testify of the FUN we have when delivering Love, Fitness, and Happiness to everyone daily.
- Generate new leads via the Lead Management System, member referrals, telephone inquiries, and corporate and local outreach.
- Ability to achieve and surpass all personal sales goals
- Work closely with team members in driving new member growth and sales for the club
- Contribute to member retention strategies while supporting member journeys.
- Mentor and support casual employees
- Perform all functions with the highest levels of integrity and adhere to company core values at all times
- Maintain an atmosphere that makes all co-workers, members, and guests feel welcomed at all times
- Possess an enthusiastic, passionate, outgoing, friendly, and ambitious personality
- Assist the Club Manager where necessary
- Continued fitness and sales education – online and in-person
- Complimentary Summit membership – train with a friend
- Monthly Sales contests and recognition – team and individual
- Discounts on services, products, and much more!
- Full-Time Permanent Opportunity
Does the following sound like you?
- You are highly motivated and want to succeed
- You are extremely customer-oriented and enjoy building rapport to help the customer get the best outcome
- You are driven and goal-focused – you continuously look for new ways to excel yourself
- Looking to grow and be developed
- 1+ years of sales experience preferred but not essential (we will train you)
- Strong rapport-building skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable, and friendly as well as passionate, intelligent, and knowledgeable regarding the fitness industry
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy
If this sounds like you, please send your Resume with a Cover Letter describing how your experience has set you up for this role. Click the apply button.
Due to the number of applications we receive, including other roles, we can only contact you if you are successfully chosen for an interview.
If you would like to apply for more than one position with us, please complete one application at a time to ensure they are submitted correctly. Do not have multiple browser windows/tabs open and please finish and submit one application before starting another. Thank you.