Membership Officer - Mentone
Looking to combine work, fitness, and fun? Working at Crunch is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to inspire others to reach their fitness goals. Our ‘No Judgments’ philosophy attracts a diverse and welcoming group of professionals and makes Crunch an amazing company to work for.
Crunch Fitness is currently looking for Membership Officers to join their team on a Casual basis.
We have a No Judgments philosophy here. It’s our Monday-thru-every-day mantra. A simple philosophy that drives us to create a community and a gym for all. No judgments means room for everyone, regardless of shape, size, age, race, gender, or fitness level. No matter your workout of choice, we want you to feel good while reaching your goals.
Each of our clubs is company owned and has a local team who love to serve.
We’re on a mission to grow so we can impact more people the Crunch way. To do this, we live by the values that have shaped us from our humble beginnings in 2007.
We’re a diverse FAMILY, we care about people. It’s what keeps us HONEST, we choose to do what’s right, not easy. This desire is fuelled by a PASSION to help people perspire to greatness. So strong it powers the POSITIVE vibes that keep us moving even through the tough times. It fires us up to always PIONEER ways to give our members the best. All this, so we can testify of the FUN we have when delivering Love, Fitness, and Happiness to everyone daily.
CASUAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- Generate new leads via the Lead Management System, member referrals, telephone inquiries, and corporate and local outreach.
- Ability to achieve and surpass all personal sales goals
- Work closely with team members in driving new member growth and sales for the club
- Contribute to member retention strategies while supporting member journeys.
- Perform all functions with the highest levels of integrity and adhere to company core values at all times
- Maintain an atmosphere that makes all co-workers, members, and guests feel welcomed at all times
- Possess an enthusiastic, passionate, outgoing, friendly, and ambitious personality
- Continued fitness and sales education – online and in person
- Complimentary Summit membership
- Monthly Sales contests and recognition – team and individual
- Discounts on services, products, and much more!
Does the following sound like you?
- You are highly motivated and want to succeed
- You are extremely customer oriented and enjoy building rapport to help the customer get the best outcome
- You are driven and goal-focused – you continuously look for new ways to excel yourself
- Looking to grow and be developed
- 1+ years sales experience preferred but not essential (we will train you)
- Strong rapport-building skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly as well as passionate, intelligent and knowledgeable regarding the fitness industry
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy
If this sounds like you, please send your Resume with a Cover Letter describing how your experience has set you up for this role. Click the APPLY button.
Due to the number of applications we receive inclusive for other roles, we will only be able to contact you if you are successfully chosen for an interview.
If you would like to apply for more than one position with us, please complete one application at a time to ensure they are submitted correctly. Do not have multiple browser windows/tabs open and please finish and submit one application before starting another. Thank you.