Mid Weight Graphic Designer
Want a role that will be flexible but one that will still give you career progression and a long term career goal? If your answer is yes, then it’s Crunch time!
Crunch Fitness is a part of New Evolution Ventures (NeV), a global network of dynamic fitness brands revolutionizing the sector around the world. Join the vastly experienced Australian team responsible for the expansion plans for Crunch Fitness. Crunch is world famous for fusing entertainment with fitness, and as a result provides an amazing work experience with potential for great career progression.
We are passionate about our purpose, we empower people to live out their dreams by helping them ‘perspire to greatness’. We are excited about finding the right person whose own goals and values align with ours, someone new who will become part of our story.
We are growing fast and would like to invite the right person to join our dynamic and experienced Design Team.
What would you do in your new role? This position requires keen business sense as well as creative flair. You will need to meet specific commercial or promotional needs (both brand and tactical) across a variety of mediums under guidance of the Marketing and Brand Manager. Your responsibilities would include:
- Assisting in creating a range of print and digital marketing materials to meet deadlines;
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers;
- Assist in providing direction to 2 Junior Designers
- Assisting with marketing campaigns, ensuring their smooth and efficient implementation and execution; and
- Managing administrative paperwork and corporate and marketing needs of the company.
As our Mid-weight Graphic Designer you will possess the following skills:
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience;
- A relevant tertiary qualification in design;
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite CC ;
- Strong video editing skills in Adobe After Effects and Premiere
- Strong layout skills , conceptual design ability and a good eye for detail;
- UX and/or UI skills highly regarded
- The ability to take a project from initial brief to print-ready finished artwork;
- Be familiar with designing for the digital space;
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite knowledge;
- Be a team player, flexible and open to constructive criticism;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Be passionate about health and fitness.
What are you waiting for? Start now and benefit from the many career opportunities that will arise from a fast growing company! If this is the role for you, then please send us a cover letter quoting the position code listed. Include your current employment status, availability to start this role, salary expectation and the reason why you want to jump on board and the job position you are going for plus a full resume and recent samples of work showcasing your skills in both print and digital via the ‘Apply online’ link below.
Due to the number of applications we receive inclusive for other roles we will only be able to contact you if you are successfully chosen for an interview. We look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter.