Membership Officer - Dee Why
Dee Why, NSW
Crunch is world famous for fusing entertainment with fitness, and as a result provides an amazing work experience with potential for great career progression. We are passionate about our purpose, and we empower people to live out their dreams by helping them ‘perspire to greatness’.
Crunch is looking for someone to join the team that is passionate about fitness and growing within the industry. This is a casual position and includes early morning, evening, and weekend shifts.
What will you get to do?
You will be responsible for directly contributing to team production goals by having exceptional product knowledge and providing members with the most appropriate options based on their fitness goals, creating a friendly professional high energy environment, providing outstanding member service and ensuring the smooth operation of the club at all times.
If you are ready for this role, you will have:
- Experience in engaging with people
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Great customer service experience and skills
- An open mind for learning new skills/ways
- A passion to change lives through health and fitness
- Hark working, committed to the greater good
This role will offer you:
- Genuine involvement and contribution to the health and wellbeing of our community – we believe ‘We Save Lives’
- Personalised development plan – induction, on-boarding, training and learning for the role
- Career advancement – promotion opportunities for you to grow with us
- Reward, Recognition and Employee Benefits Program
- Access to Crunch Fitness clubs globally
If this sounds like you, please send your Resume with a Cover Letter describing how your experience has set you up for this role. Click the apply now button.
Due to the number of applications, we receive we will only be able to contact you if you are successfully chosen for an interview.
If you would like to apply for more than one position with us, please complete one application at a time to ensure they are submitted correctly. Do not have multiple browser windows/tabs open and please finish and submit one application before starting another. Thank you.