Member Officer - Mortdale - Part Time
Crunch is world famous for fusing entertainment with fitness, and as a result provides an amazing work experience with potential for great career progression. We are passionate about our purpose, and we empower people to live out their dreams by helping them ‘perspire to greatness’.
What will you get to do?
You will be responsible for directly contributing to team production goals by having exceptional product knowledge and providing members with the most appropriate options based on their fitness goals, creating a friendly professional high energy environment, providing outstanding member service and ensuring the smooth operation of the club at all times.
What skills do you need to have?
- Passion for health and fitness and driving for results,
- A positive friendly ‘can do’ attitude,
- Previous experience working in a fitness or retail environment,
- A strong attention to detail,
- Ability to think quickly as situations arise and make timely effective decisions,
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster between the hours of 5am – 10pm, Monday to Sunday,
- A current Class C Driver License.
What’s in it for you?
- Free membership to our world class facilities!
- Development Pathways that help you find your Greatness!
- A Referral Program that rewards you for expanding the clan of awesomeness!
- Ongoing development to support our Crunchies!
- Awesome partner offers with epic discounts just for our team!
- Staff events where our Crunchies have the opportunity to celebrate their greatness!
- Most importantly – WE HAVE FUN EVERYDAY!!!
If this sounds like you, please send your Resume with a Cover Letter describing how your experience has set you up for this role. Click the apply now button.
Due to the number of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you if you are successfully chosen for an interview.