Digital Marketing Assistant
Home Office - Alexandria (Sydney)
Want a role that will be flexible but one that will still give you career progression and a long term career goal? If your answer is yes, then it’s Crunch time!
We are growing fast and would like to invite the right person to join our dynamic and experienced Marketing Team.
What would you do in your new role? This position requires keen business sense as well as creative flair. You will be responsible for growing and managing our digital platforms including our social media account, website and EDM marketing and helping the team to execute on the Marketing Plans for the Crunch Fitness brand, delivering highly effective campaigns to impact company performance.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Social media marketing: Managing, developing and growing our online presence by creating strategies and content for social media channels such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and snapchat.
- Website management: Updating and maintaining website content
- EDM marketing: Creating and mailing out of monthly edms and building newsletter databases.
- Search engine optimisation (SEO): Assisting in strategies and content creation to increase website traffic
- Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns: Assisting in the rollout of monthly online advertising campaigns
As our Digital Marketing Assistant you will possess the following qualities, skills and experience:
- Relevant qualifications in Marketing or related field
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Experience in managing social media accounts with proven growth
- Experience in using website Content Management Systems
- Experience in EDM creation and roll out and newsletter databases
- Some content writing skills
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics, Adwords and SEO/SEM
- Be passionate about health and fitness
- Hard working, results driven and self-motivated to do well
- Highly organised, ability to executive accurately and on time
- Have great communication skills
- Ability to work diligently in a fast-paced environment
- Team player, understand the value of working cohesively with others for best results