Group Fitness Coordinator - Richmond
Our Group Fitness department is like no other, and we are looking for the right individual to coordinate Instructors within our Richmond club
As Group Fitness Coordinator you will work directly with the Club General Manager and report to the Group Programs Manager – 12hrs per week. Your primary focus will be to help the management of the Group Programs Department, to maintain a high professional standard of instruction amongst your team and to provide our members with the ultimate Group Fitness experience.
Crunch Fitness Australia is a company who are revolutionizing the way people exercise by fusing entertainment and education with fitness.
Crunch Fitness is GROWING and we’re looking for Group Fitness Coordinators who understand the value of building and empowering strong diverse teams!
Are you ready to go to the next level?
Crunch Fitness is a part of New Evolution Ventures (NeV), a global network of dynamic fitness brands revolutionizing the sector around the world. Join the vastly experienced Australian team responsible for the expansion plans for Crunch Fitness. Crunch is world famous for classes, fusing entertainment with fitness, and as a result provides an amazing experience.
We are passionate about our purpose, we empower people to live out their dreams by helping them ‘perspire to greatness’. We are excited about finding the right person whose own goals and values align with ours, someone who will become part of our story.
As a Crunch Fitness Group Fitness Coordinator, you would be key in delivering a fun and effective Group Fitness Schedule, leading community events and launching new programs. You will have the opportunity to coordinate and grow a team of passionate instructors, that all strive to achieve our mission.
To apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate skills in the following areas:
- Effective time management
- High level customer services skills
- Professional telephone techniques
- Sound knowledge of the Group Fitness Industry
- Compliance with all Occupational Health and Safety Standards
- Sound Administrative skills
- Knowledge of programs such as excel, word, PowerPoint
- Ability to focus on and solve problems
- Understand and create schedules
- Adapt to change well
- Outgoing personality and positive energy
- Effective participation in a Team environment
- Open to learning new skills
- Honesty and Integrity
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Willingness to help people
- Make sure daily schedule runs with appropriate instructors & transitions from class to class in a smooth & timely manner.
- Revise, Develop and communicate the schedule for each quarter launch.
- Update the web schedule in advance of a schedule launch and to reflect any holidays / special classes.
- Assist with the training and roll out new programs.
- Manage the budget of the schedule.
- Crosscheck & sign off all instructor invoices, monthly.
- Lead the instructors to achieve 90% or above on the weekly class participation.
- Educate Instructors on our policies and procedures and enforce them.
- Coordinate monthly class blitz.
- Perform 1 full class assessment per week.
- Organize a Special Class event for each month.
- Recruit and on-board new instructors when needed.
- Communicate with instructors effectively via Facebook, emails, over the phone and in person.
- Create group fitness announcements for all instructors & Membership Officer’s.
- Take ownership of the studio by educating everyone to keep it clean and contact appropriate maintenance as needed.
- Collect, review, act and respond to all group fitness related feedback in timely manner.
- Prepare for and attend weekly Head of Departments Meeting (HOD), Monthly Blast off Meeting and bi-monthly Group Fitness Coordinator Training.
- Build and connect the instructors as a team with other club staff members.
- Collect photos & videos of class content for social media and promotional use.
- Cert 3 and or 4 in fitness
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Personal Liability Insurance
If this sounds like you, please send your Resume with a Cover Letter describing how your experience has set you up for this role. Click the apply now button.
Due to the number of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you if you are successfully chosen for an interview.