Digital Marketing Assistant
Want a role that will be flexible but one that will still give you career progression and a long term career goal? If your answer is yes, then it’s Crunch time!
Crunch Fitness is a part of New Evolution Ventures (NeV), a global network of dynamic fitness brands revolutionizing the sector around the world. Join the vastly experienced Australian team responsible for the expansion plans for Crunch Fitness. Crunch is world famous for fusing entertainment with fitness, and as a result provides an amazing work experience with potential for great career progression.
We are passionate about our purpose, we empower people to live out their dreams by helping them ‘perspire to greatness’. We are excited about finding the right person whose own goals and values align with ours, someone new who will become part of our story.
We are growing fast and would like to invite the right person to join our dynamic and experienced Marketing Team.
What would you do in your new role? This position requires keen business sense as well as creative flair. You will be responsible for growing and managing our digital platforms including our social media account, website and EDM marketing and helping the team to execute on the Marketing Plans for the Crunch Fitness brand, delivering highly effective campaigns to impact company performance.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Social media marketing: Managing, developing and growing our online presence by creating strategies and content for social media channels such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and snapchat.
- Website management: Updating and maintaining website content
- EDM marketing: Creating and mailing out of monthly edms and building newsletter databases.
- Search engine optimisation (SEO): Assisting in strategies and content creation to increase website traffic
- Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns: Assisting in the rollout of monthly online advertising campaigns
As our Marketing Assistant you will possess the following qualities, skills and experience:
- Relevant qualifications in Marketing or related field
- Graduates welcome
- Some experience in managing social media accounts
- Some experience in using website Content Management Systems
- Experience in EDM creation and roll out and newsletter databases
- Some content writing skills
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics, Adwords and SEO/SEM
- Be passionate about health and fitness
- Hard working, results driven and self-motivated to do well
- Highly organised, ability to executive accurately and on time
- Have great communication skills
- Ability to work diligently in a fast-paced environment
- Team player, understand the value of working cohesively with others for best results
What are you waiting for? Start now and benefit from the many career opportunities that will arise from a fast growing company! If this is the role for you, then please send us a cover letter quoting the position code listed. Include your current employment status, availability to start this role, salary expectation and the reason why you want to jump on board and the job position you are going for plus a full resume and recent samples of work showcasing your skills in both print and digital via the ‘Apply now’ link below.
Due to the number of applications we receive inclusive for other roles we will only be able to contact you if you are successfully chosen for an interview. We look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter.