Club Supervisor - Bankstown
Salary: $50,000 + Super + Bonus
Join our mission to help people perspire to greatness! Crunch Fitness is the original ‘No Judgments’ gym and is world famous for fusing entertainment and fitness with over 300 locations worldwide. It is the fastest growing big box gym operator in Australia and is aggressively growing in membership and locations.
With growth comes opportunity! Crunch Fitness is looking for an energetic and driven Club Supervisor who is passionate about inspiring a team to relentlessly deliver on the Crunch Way. Serving thousands of members and guests each day will be a highlight, creating a positive club culture and growing a strong member-base will be the reward; this role will empower you to climb to new heights in your career.
As a Club Supervisor, you will support the Club Manager with a hands-on approach, leading from the front with a focus on member engagement and growth. Responsibilities will include;
- Drive membership growth by working with your Club Manager to execute effective sales and marketing plans
- Develop and build local community and corporate outreach opportunities.
- Support the club success through achievement of personal and club production goals.
- Manage membership communication and feedback.
- Ensuring a fresh, clean and safe club environment at all times.
You will be inspired and supported by a Club Manager and Home Office team who will provide you constant training, development, tools, and initiatives to ensure you are a success in the role.
If you are ready for this role, you will have:
- Experience in engaging with people
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Great customer service experience and skills
- Good emotional intelligence
- An open mind for learning new skills/ways
- A passion to change lives through health and fitness
- Hark working, committed to the greater good
This role will offer you:
- Genuine involvement and contribution to the health and wellbeing of our community – we believe ‘We Save Lives’
- Personalised development plan – induction, on-boarding, training, and learning for the role
- Leadership Learning and Development Program – mentoring to assist with your career development
- Career advancement – promotion opportunities for you to grow with us
- Monthly Bonus Incentives to reward your success
- Reward, Recognition and Employee Benefits Program
- Access to Crunch Fitness clubs globally
If this sounds like you, please send your Resume with a Cover Letter describing how your experience has set you up for this role. Click the apply now button.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, we will only be able to contact you if you are successfully chosen for an interview.
Australian Citizen’s or Permanent Residents only to apply.